LAMBDA operates through deflection of the material flow onto the inclined plate linked to an off-centre load cell. The measuring unit connected with the load cell continuously reads the feed rate.
Easy to install and retrofit
DescriptionThe LAMBDA Deflection Flow Meter is an electronic feed rate measuring device for fine, dry, free-flowing materials.
It consists of an enclosed carbon or stainless steel casing with upper flanged spigot and lower flanged connection, as well as an internally mounted, inclined plate with a rear mounted load cell and an optional hardware module including software for visualisation of real-time data readings.
FunctionLAMBDA operates through deflection of the material flow onto the inclined plate linked to the off-centre load cell. The measuring unit connected with the load cell continuously reads the feed rate.
Throughput measuring and batch metering may occur either continuously or for finite quantities of materials with maximum particle size of 10 mm (½ in) and good flowability. LAMBDA is particularly useful where space is limited and weighing needs to be carried out in the shortest time possible.
- Accuracy of ± 2-3% on the batch with sufficiently free-flowing dry material and with maximum feed rate oscillation allowed of ± 25 %
- Feed rates ranging from 1 to 100 m³/h (0.6 to 58.9 cfm)
- Instantaneously displays hourly throughput and total amount of material intercepted
- Conversion time: 5 measures per second
- Weigh range: 0 ~ 9.999 kg (0 ~ 22 lbs)
- Data input with set point, decimal place location, digital filter and real-time compensation
- Simple device
- Easy to install and retrofit
- Hardware module (with related software) for feed rate measuring complete with 110-230 V (AC) power supply and 20,000 points A/D converter.