New range for the food industry: WAM GmbH presents new cylindrical WAMFLO "Food" Dust Collector
WAM GmbH exhibits for the first time at the Anuga FoodTec fair at the end of March in Cologne. The German trading subsidiary of WAMGROUP
- world leader in bulk solids handling and processing equipment - displays a wide range of equipment especially developed for food processing applications.
The new round WAMFLO "Food" collector for venting and dedusting bins or silos will be In the main focus on the WAM stand. WAMFLO "Food" features a stainless steel body design, in total absence any dead spaces, in a high grade surface finish. Captive locking devices ensure operation and maintenance in perfectly safe condition. WAMFLO
"Food" Dust Collectors come with an integrated air jet cleaning system. They are available in a version with flanged bottom ring or with a stainless steel dust collecting hopper. Further options, depending on the operating environment, are various types of filter media, a suction fan or ATEX compliance.
Other highlights from the WAMGROUP “Food” range are:
• Stainless steel screw conveyors, TX-type;
• NEW butterfly valves, VFP-type: residue-free shut-off with reduced overall height;
• NEW slide valves VLA-type: specially designed for use with foodstuffs;
• NEW Silo Safety System, KCS-type: Centralised monitoring and controlling of up to thirty- two silos;
• Bin activators;
• Mixing Technology: presented by the WAM
subsidiary, EMT GmbH, as co-exhibitor.
®- a classic in a new design: WAMFLO „Food“
Visit us at Anuga FoodTec: Hall 10.1, Stand G80.