The BLOBOY Pneumatic Conveying System for dry premixed building materials is the ideal solution for transferring the drymix material from the silo to the mixer.
Fully automatic work cycle
no carrying of bags on the building site
Continuous operation guaranteed
Easy to install and maintain
DescriptionBLOBOY is an independent pneumatic conveying system, suitable for conveying premixed building materials, stored inside gravity-fed silos, to the mixer (or plaster sprayer) situated nearby in the application area. Once started up, the system can work independently ensuring constant supply of material to the mixer (plaster sprayer), limiting to the minimum use of labour at the jobsite. This is due to the electric panel especially designed to both powering the machine and interacting with a level indicator fitted on the hood of the hopper of the mixer or plaster sprayer.
Provided with a pre-calibrated relief valve, the system can work in complete autonomy and safety, thus ensuring the maximum pressure limit the system may reach, even in case of locking of the conveying system.
FunctionDry premixed material fed from the silo is filled into the transporter. After the pressure relief valve is shut material is transferred into the mixing machine by the air flow generated by a compressor. Inside the mixer water is added to produce wet mortar ready for processing. A settable pressure switch controls the pressure inside the conveying line cutting the conveying cycle in case of plugging. Operator safety is ensured by a safety valve.
- WAM pressure relief valve
- Body and frame manufactured from powder-coated carbon steel
- 5.5 kW compressor for 100 m3/h (7.5 HP for 59 cfm) or 7.5 kW compressor for 140 m3/h (10 HP for 82 cfm), 230/400 V
- Conveying length: up to 75 m (245 ft)
- Product throughput: 20 ~ 30 kg/min (44 ~ 66 lb/min)
- Pressure switch prevents clogging of conveying line
- Customised work cycles
- Easy replacement of pressure relief valve seal
- Safety valve to protect plant operator
- Flow regulation valves for different materials
- Tidy jobsite
- Robust design
- Easy to maintain
- Product conveying pipe (2 x 25 m / 2 x 82 ft)
- Electric extension cable (50 m / 164 ft)
- Loading hopper cover for pneumatic conveying system including level indicator and filtering element
- Neutral colour to facilitate subsequent customisation