PR Ribbon Flight Screw Feeders ensure uniform discharging and feeding of lime in special dosing plants from a silo into a dissolver or micro-feeding device.
DescriptionA specialised version of the TU-type screw conveyor, configured in particular for use with hydrated lime, the PR-type Tubular Screw Feeder comes with a ribbon flight screw. For process reasons this screw feeder type is often equipped with a variable speed drive.
FunctionPR Ribbon Flight Screw Feeders ensure uniform discharging and feeding of lime in special dosing plants from a silo into a dissolver or micro-feeding device.
- Outside tube diameters: 70 mm (2.8 in), 82 mm (3.2 in), 114 mm (4.5 in), 168 mm (6.6 in)
- Tubular casing in standard flanged sections with one section made to measure
- Standard inspection hatch beneath inlet
- Ribbon flight screw with splined shaft couplings
- Direct-mounted WAM gear reduction unit (with or without mechanical variable speed drive) with incorporated, fully protected, maintenance-free end bearing assembly and self-adjusting packing gland seal
- Standard flange-mounted electric motor
- No intermediate hanger bearings
- Feed rates: 70 ~ 4,500 litres per hour (0.04 ~ 2.6 cfm)
- Installed drive power: 0.37 kW (0.5 HP) ~ 3.0 kW (4.0 HP)
- Uniform material flow
- High feeding accuracy
- No flushing
- Fluidised inlet hopper
- Fluidisation pads