The SEPCOM Micro-filter MFT is a machine for the micro-filtration of slurries from a previous separation process of digestate from biogas generating processes or industrial wastewater. It can be applied in all water purification processes.
High filtration efficiency
High profitability thanks to low operating costs
The SEPCOM Micro-filter MFT consists of a motor drive, which drives a tool producing internally the force required for micro-filtration, and by a screen retaining the solid phase, which is expelled through the top of the machine. The material to be treated is introduced in the lower part. The intensity of the pumping effect is used to increase separation efficiency.
SEPCOM Micro-Filter MFT is particularly specialized for pre-separated liquid treatment.
FunctionThe SEPCOM Micro-filter MFT consists of a micro-filtering system used for pretreatment upstream of a centrifuge. In some cases it can be even used as an alternative to the centrifuge.
The micro-filtered liquid can be used for fertigation or in systems that reuse the liquid to dilute the dry matter fed into anaerobic digesters in biogas plants.
- Long life screen basket in stainless steel
- Complete stainless-steel impeller
- Max hydraulic throughput 20 m3/h
- High filtration efficiency
- Quick installation
- Easy maintenance
- Low operating costs
- From 0.025 mm to 0.050 mm stainless steel screen basket slot size
- Microfiltration plant PMF with stainless-steel storage tank, feeding pump, level sensors and control panel