SEPCOM Pulp and Paper Horizontal is an innovative screw press solids-liquid. Thanks to its special features like the compensator hopper tank, the self-adjusting counter-pressure diaphragm and special screw types, a variety of materials from biogas plants, industrial processes, as well as slurry from livestock breeding can be treated.
High separation efficiency and high dry solids content
Specialised stainless-steel screw for highly efficient screen cleaning
DescriptionThe SEPCOM Pulp and Paper Horizontal Screw Press Separator consists of a feeding section provided with a compensator tank and overflow hopper. The stainless steel casing includes a screw conveyor and a cylindrical screen basket that conveys and separates the solids from the liquid phase flowing through the screen, while the solid fraction is pushed towards the counter-pressure diaphragm outlet where a material plug forms. This enables automatic operation of the separator preventing the liquid phase from flushing through.
The drive unit consists of an electric motor and a gear reducer equipped with a splined output shaft which is directly coupled to the conveyor screw.
SEPCOM Pulp and Paper Horizontal is particularly specialized for pulp and paper treatment.
FunctionSEPCOM Pulp and Paper Horizontal is a solids-liquid separating machine based on screw conveyor technology. Performing separation by both gravity and mechanical compression, the machine is designed to separate the liquid phase from the solid phase of a wide range of materials such as sludge, sewage, manure, vegetable and fruit processing waste and, in general, solids-liquid mixtures in which the percentage of liquid inside the solids may differ considerably. The separated solid phase and liquid phase can both be easily and cheaply handled.
- Modular screw manufactured from anti-wear SINT engineering polymer: simple in operation and cost-saving in spare parts
- Durable, high performance self-cleaning screen basket
- Suitable for continuous duty
- Max hydraulic throughput 65 m3/h
- Max dry matter for separated solid 32%
- Dry matter for separated liquid < 5%
- High performance wear-resistant screen basket
- Significant overall management cost reduction of solids-liquid separation of digestate from anaerobic digester
- Significantly reduced assembly and maintenance time
- Affordable spare parts
- Various types of diaphragm outlet
- Various types of SINT engineering polymer screws
- Various screen basket sizes