The TR Loading Bellows Positioner moves loading bellows horizontally when loading trucks or rail cars.
The driver can stop the vehicle in the designated loading area without having to worry about being in the centre of the loading area.
Increases speed and efficiency in loading operation
Eliminates vehicle re-spotting in loading area
Suitable for loading bellows with and without built-in filter and closed or open loading version
DescriptionThe TR Loading Bellows Positioner consists of a support frame structure with an inlet connecting flange of 300 mm (22”) diameter positioned in its centre.
The frame structure supports a motor-driven hopper underneath, which runs on four wheels on tracks in one-axis horizontal direction.
The hopper is provided with a row of nylon brushes all around the inlet edge. The brushes are pressed against the cover acting as a seal against dust leakage.
FunctionThe TR Loading Bellows Positioner is used to move standard duty loading bellows horizontally in the X-axis when loading trucks or rail cars.
The single direction positioner enables the driver to stop the vehicle in the designated loading area without having to worry about being in the centre of the loading area.
The loading bellows is positioned above the vehicle hatch by moving it to the left or to the right.
- Inlet diameter 300 mm (22”)
- Hopper available in various materials depending on material handled
- Outlet diameter: 300 mm (22”)
- Horizontal travel from 1,000 to 2,000 mm (3.2 to 6.5 ft )
- Working temperature: -20 ~ 50 °C (-4 ~ 122 °F)
- Pre-wired from factory
- Precisely positioned up to a maximum of 1,000 mm (3.2 ft) out of centre of the loading bellows
- Increases speed and efficiency in any loading operation
- Eliminates vehicle re-spotting once arrived in the loading area
- Suitable for loading bellows with and without built-in filter and close or open loading version
OptionsElectric control panel with pushbutton remote control for operating both loading bellows and positioner (electric control panel mounted on loading bellows drive guard).