The IPE-type Electronic Pressure Meter efficiently supervises the pressure rising inside bins or silos during filling and purging of tankers.
Self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane
Equipped with circuit board
Assembly fittings included
DescriptionThe IPE-type Electronic Pressure Meter consists of a self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane, a casing manufactured from aluminium alloy, an electronic card and assembly fittings (bolts and gasket).
FunctionBy means of an electronic reading device which is activated by a membrane, the IPE-type Electronic Pressure Meter supervises the pressure rising inside bins or silos during filling and purging of the tanker.
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ 80 °C (- 22 ~ 176 °F)
- Cable size: 2 x 1.5 mm² (2 x 0.002 sq in)
- Electronic card
- Protection: IP 55
- Self-cleaning wear and temperature-resistant membrane suitable for various materials
- Equipped with circuit board (IPE)
- Assembly fittings (bolts and gasket)
OptionsTo be installed on top of IPX-type weld-on spigot (to be ordered separately).